Call Today: 1-855-KOMEN-CARS (1-855-566-3622)

Help Drive Away Breast Cancer Today!  Donate your used vehicle, van, truck, boat, or recreational vehicle.   You can also donate on-line 24 hours a day by using our fast and easy on-line donation process.

• Donate your car or truck
• Donate your boat
• Donate your motor home
• Donate your motorcycle

The proceeds from the sale of our donated vehicles will fund collaborative and innovative breast cancer education, screening, treatment and support services locally and research on a national level. Seventy-five percent (75%) of the net proceeds will benefit the nine-county local service area with the remainder twenty-five (25%) used to provide research on the national level.

ALL vehicles are accepted regardless of age or condition

  1. Call US 1-855-566-3622 or  complete the on-line donation form 
  2. We will tow your vehicle at no cost to you!
  3. Get a receipt of your donation 


We have partnered and entered into an agreement with, operated by the Melwood Charity Car Donation Center, a non-profit organization, to manage and operate their car donation program. Melwood, since 1963 provides job training and employment to over 2,000 individuals with disabilities.