Fundraising for Komen
Plan an Activity, Promotion, or Social Event
Pink is more than just a color; it represents the impact that each person is making in the fight against the most frequently diagnosed cancer worldwide. Make a bigger, bolder impact and begin your “More Than Pink” Fundraising Project.
Fundraising for Susan G. Komen North Jersey has never been easier! Through creating a More Than Pink Project of your choice, such as starting a lemonade stand or workplace fundraiser, you can raise money to help us support life-saving breast cancer research, treatment, education, and community health programs.
Please review the following guidelines before proceeding with your fundraiser:
Fundraising Event Guidelines
Setting up your fundraiser is so easy!
- Register your event by clicking here.
- Select the type of fundraiser you would like to host.
- Enter in your information and register for free!
- Look for Komen North Jersey communications following registering your event.
More Than Pink Project fundraising page allows you to:
- Share your personal stories and motivation for starting your fundraiser
- Build awareness and provide details about the mission
- Set fundraising goals and monitor progress
- Inspire family and friends to contribute, especially on social media!
An Easy Way to Fundraise
- You will be provided with your own personal fundraising webpage where donors can make secure online donations.
- A fundraising center is also provided where you can send emails, check your fundraising progress, update their website, etc.
Start Your More Than Pink fundraiser today!
Other ways to support Komen North Jersey:
Susan G. Komen North Jersey Race for the Cure®– Sunday, May 5, 2019
Join us and thousands of Race for the Cure participants in Liberty State Park on Sunday May 5, 2019 for our largest fundraising event. The series of 5K timed runs and walks raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and those that fight every day and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.
For more information and to register: komennorthjersey.org/race