Planning a fundraising activity?
Fundraising for Susan G. Komen North Jersey has never been easier! Through creating a More Than Pink Project of your choice, such as starting a lemonade stand or workplace fundraiser, you can raise money to help us support life-saving breast cancer research, treatment, education, and community health programs.
Setting up your fundraiser is so easy!
- Register your event by clicking here.
- Select the type of fundraiser you would like to host.
- Enter in your information and register for free!
- You will be provided with your own personal fundraising webpage where donors can make secure online donations. A fundraising center is also provided where you can send emails, check your fundraising progress, update their website, etc.
Use of the Komen North Jersey Logo
If you would like to use the Komen North Jersey name and logo to promote your event, you will need to complete an application and then sign a Letter of Agreement. Please download and complete the Komen North Jersey Third Party Fundraising Event Application. Once returned to us, we will review your application and send you a Letter of Agreement for signature and execution. After the Letter of Agreement is executed, we can email you our logo and branding guidelines. You can also email us and we will send you the application.
- Third Party Fundraising Event Application