Join us for the 2019 Susan G. Komen North Jersey Race for the Cure, locally presented by ShopRite. There will be lots of activities to keep the whole family engaged!
• 5K Fun Walk & 5K USATF Timed Run
• Exclusive Survivor/Forever Fighter* & VIP Tent sponsored by RWJBarnabas Health with complimentary breakfast provided by ShopRite
• Free photo at TAPinto Komen Moment Photo Tent
• Wellness Village with information, giveaways & more
• Survivor/Forever Fighter* Procession and celebration
• Kids for the Cure Scavenger Hunt
• Entertainment by ABC-TV Eyewitness News® reporter Anthony Johnson (emcee), local band Running Late and the Lois Allen School of the Dance.
* Forever Fighters are those living with Stage IV metastatic disease
BE THERE. GET THERE.
Liberty State Park is easily accessible by NJ Light Rail, NY Waterway Ferry, or by car. Free general parking in the NJ Light Rail Lot just minutes from the park. Complimentary shuttle buses to the race site provided courtesy of NY Waterway. Special VIP Parking available for top fundraisers!