You may be a runner, a volunteer or an activist. However you choose to get involved, just know that everything you do makes a difference. After all, without the support of people like you, the 10 million people who will be diagnosed with breast cancer in the next 25 years could die.
These are our mothers, sisters, and friends who face breast cancer diagnoses every day. Susan G. Komen® strives to raise funds and awareness through events and legislative actions. Breast cancer is still claiming far too many of our loved ones’ lives. So, how will you get involved?
– Race for the Cure with us
– Participate in a local Komen Event
– Shop and benefit Komen
– Tie a Ribbon in your community and raise awareness
– Support our partners
– Follow us on Facebook
– Subscribe to our newsletter
– Pay Tribute to a loved one